Terms and Conditions Article 1 | Applicability
These general terms and conditions apply to all oral and written offers and agreements of or with all related acts, both of a preparatory and executive nature.
Article 2 | Company description
Danitorlentino.com focuses on coaching and seminars/webinars within the field of personal development, in the broadest sense.
Danitorlentino.com is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number: 83381406
Article 3 | Definitions
In this context, the client is the customer who uses the services offered by Danitorlentino.com. All agreements made between the client and the contractor regarding the services to be offered are regarded as an agreement. These agreements are confirmed in writing to the client after an intake interview by the contractor. If required, the Client will return one signed copy before the start of the assignment or confirm it by e-mail.
Article 4 | Performance of the agreement
1. The Contractor will perform the agreement to the best of its knowledge and ability. The Contractor has a best efforts obligation towards the execution of the agreement and can therefore not be held liable on the basis of an obligation of result.
2. By confirming the agreement and these general terms and conditions, the client gives permission to use its name and address details plus telephone number for recording in the contractor’s customer database for administration purposes.
3. The client shall ensure that all information, which the client indicates is necessary or which the client should reasonably understand to be necessary for the execution of the agreement, is provided to the contractor in a timely manner. If this information is not provided in time, the contractor reserves the right to suspend the execution of the agreement.
Article 5 | Prices and quotes
1. All quotations and quotations made by the contractor are without obligation, in terms of price, content and delivery time and expire after 14 days.
2. Quotations are based on the information available to the contractor.
3. The client has been informed of the rates requested by the contractor.
4. An agreement is concluded at the moment that the quotation or agreement signed by the client for approval has been received and accepted by the contractor and/or has been recorded by e- mail.
5. Further price agreements can be laid down in the agreement.
6. The contractor is entitled to increase the agreed price every year. Article 6 | Terms of payment
Invoicing takes place as indicated in the attached agreement. Payment is made mutually between the client and the contractor. The client will receive an invoice from the contractor and payment must be made by transferring IBAN NL 17 KNAB 0409 9365 37 t.n.v. Dani Torlentino. The payment term that is used is 14 days after the invoice date for a coaching program and for single sessions.
2. In the event of late payment or default of payment, the client is legally in default and the contractor reserves the right to stop the execution of the agreement with immediate effect. From that moment on, the client also owes statutory interest on the outstanding amount. If the contractor hands over the claim for collection, the client will also owe the judicial and extrajudicial costs involved in this collection.
3. In the event of any objections regarding the invoice, the client must notify the contractor in writing within two weeks of receiving the invoice.
Article 7 | Duration and Termination
1. The duration of the coaching process as laid down in the agreement between the client and the contractor can be terminated or extended at any time by mutual consent by both parties.
2. Termination of the coaching process can take place unilaterally by the client if he/she no longer appreciates or deems the treatment necessary.
3. Termination of the agreement does not affect the financial obligation that still has to be fulfilled. Article 8 | Registration and Payment for Open Enrollment Seminars and Webinars
When registering for Seminars and Webinars with open registration, the following payment conditions apply:
1. Payment must be credited to the contractor’s account at the start of the training and/or workshops.
Article 8.1 | Cancellation by client for training and workshops with open registration
The client undertakes to notify the contractor in writing of any cancellation or change. In the event of cancellation of the registration by the client, the client and the contractor will first consult in order to arrive at suitable alternatives. If there is no suitable alternatives are possible, at the discretion of the contractor, cancellation conditions apply. The Client is obliged to pay cancellation costs to the Contractor, as follows:
1. In case of cancellation after registration up to one week before the start, the cancellation costs are 50%.
2. If canceled after registration within one week before the start, the cancellation costs are 100%. This also applies to premature termination, at the start, or in the event of non-appearance at the training or workshop.
Article 8.2 | Cancellation by contractor
The Contractor reserves the right to cancel coaching, seminars or webinars, without stating reasons, or to refuse a client. The contractor undertakes to confirm the cancellation or refusal in writing and in that case will refund 100% of the amount paid by the client up to that point, with which the agreement is terminated without further obligations or claims from both sides.
Article 9 | Rescheduling appointments
1. If the client cancels the appointment made by her/him within 24 hours before the relevant appointment, the contractor will charge the costs and the client is obliged to pay them. Appointments canceled or rescheduled before this time will not be charged.
2. If the client does not appear at a scheduled meeting, the costs for the meeting will be charged and the client is obliged to pay these.
3. The Contractor reserves the right to reschedule or cancel appointments if it is unable to properly implement the agreement.
Article 10 | confidentiality
1. Both parties are obliged to maintain confidentiality of everything discussed during or in the context of the coaching sessions, webinars or consultancy assignments.
2. In the event of imminent danger to both the client and society, the contractor reserves the right to break the confidentiality and will inform the authorized and designated authorities.
3. If on the basis of a statutory provision or a court decision the contractor is obliged to also provide confidential information to third parties designated by law or the competent court and the contractor cannot rely on a legal or competent court recognized or permitted right of non- disclosure, the contractor is not obliged to pay compensation or indemnification.
Article 11 | Liability
1. The Contractor does not accept any liability whatsoever for damage caused by or in connection with the services it provides.
2. The liability of the contractor is limited to the invoice value of the assignment, at least that part of the assignment to which the liability relates.
3. Contrary to the provisions of paragraph 2 of this article, in the case of an order with a term longer than three months, the liability is further limited to the invoice amount owed over the last six months.
4. The Contractor is not liable for direct or indirect damage suffered by the Client as a result of actions or decisions taken as a result of or during a webinar, seminar, coaching session or consultancy assignment. The client remains responsible at all times for choices made.
5. Any liability of the contractor for trading loss or other indirect or consequential loss, of whatever nature, is expressly excluded.